Service Desk AnalystI am currently recruiting for a number of Service Desk Analysts based in Nottingham on a 4 month contract for a large IT...
PMO Analyst - Brighton - 6 months
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled PMO Analyst to join their Brighton based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Someone possessing the necessary experience to support their local managers in a "stand alone" capacity, as well as reporting into the overall CDO Portfolio PMO.
- Experience in status reporting , headcount tracking and Financials
- Ability to use their own initiative, and use analysis skills to help determine outcomes in order to progress delivery forward
- MS Office suite: in order to work standalone and to support overall PMO processes (for example, headcount/financials and project planning) someone with the relevant experience as follows:
- MS Excel: advanced excel skills.
- Ms Word: good verbal and written communications skills, demonstrating different methods of communication - packs/emails etc. Experience of minutes production. Good level of competency in spoken English and the writing of English.
- MS PowerPoint: good pack presentation skills, for example, once up and running use their own initiative to produce packs of a good quality, applying a consistent "look and feel", in a timely fashion.
- Ms Visio and data flow mapping ability-useful if the candidate possesses these.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age