Data Support Advisor Entry level position with major company in the IT industry with clear progression structure.In this role, you will be a member of...
Customer Service Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor based in Northampton on a contract basis for a large IT Telecommunications provider.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of of working within a Customer Service / Call Centre environment and feel confident talking to people over the phone on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in a call centre / Customer Service based role
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business demands and working environments.
- Knowledge of standard IT related products. (PC's, Laptops, Printers).
- Ability to understand detailed processes and apply them correctly
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels in the organisation to obtain any information required to ensure compliance to Phoenix internal and Customer specific requirements
- Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively
If this role is of interest please contact me for further information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age