Communication Co-ordinator 3 months initially EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Communication Coordinator to join their London based team for a...
Communication Co-ordinator - 3 months initially - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Communication Coordinator to join their London based team for a 3 month initial contract.
- To collate and maintain the programme's key messages to support our engagement strategy.
- To create and maintain a library of communication material (e.g. PowerPoint decks) to support our leaders when speaking at conferences or internally and to support the overall comms and engagement strategy.
- To support the wider comms team with the creation of material for events or marketing of the programme
Support the comms team and wider programme by producing PowerPoint decks and collate key message for the programme
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to write great powerpoint packs that are designed well
- Able to turn bullets into great copy, corporate style or reader style
- Able to understand banking and agile and large transformation and therefore able to easily understand what we want without too much explanation.
- Very much a 'can do' attitude
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age