Frontend Engineer London Who are we?We are a pioneering international FinTech company, which is disrupting the traditional consumer lending space by providing solutions for...
Frontend Engineer - London
Who are we?
We are a pioneering international FinTech company, which is disrupting the traditional consumer lending space by providing solutions for "underserved" customers. Headquartered in London and backed by leading global investors, we employ over 500 people in four different countries.
YouGov have awarded us the title of "Most Improved Brand" in our category for the past two years.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Lead the development of an "About us" satellite site built in Angular
- Develop world class software in a fast paced, leading environment with a dependency on automated testing.
- Own the entire delivery process from development, to deployment.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Ideally experience with Angular and Typescript.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience delivering technical projects from initial conception to rollout.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile company
What are the benefits to you?
- Free Breakfast and snacks
- Social workplace
Ideally starting at the beginning of August, Initially a 6 week project. Interviews are taking place asap so please send your CV over today for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age