Security Architect 6 months EdinburghOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for...
Security Architect - 6 months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Architect to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- A solid understanding of industry architecture principles and frameworks.
- A strong background in Security best practice
- High level of understanding of Distributed Denial of Service techniques, tools and mitigation methodology.
- In-depth understanding of risk management practices
- In-depth understanding of Information technology and information security, particularly IaaS and PaaS security products and technologies.
- An In-depth technical background in systems security management, security technology, change management and Security 2nd or 3rd line activities.
- In-depth understanding of banking industry regulatory, legislation and scheme security requirements.
- A University Degree OR MSc in Information Security OR Demonstrable evidence of industry experience.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age