Are you a UI/UX Designer? Do you have a solid understanding of user centered design principles?Are you a problem solver with an eye for detail...
I have an exciting opportunity for a UX Designer to join a Global IT Service provider on a 12 month contract working on site with one of their clients based in Leamington Spa with one day a week working in Solihull.
The UX Designer will have previous experiance in designing UX wireframes and sketches using Axure and the Adobe tools across tablet, desktop and mobile devices
- Preparing documents related to Usability and requirement gathering exercise like Interview files, Interview Questionnaire, Persona.
- Understanding role based tasks, Business and Functional Flows
- Designing Functional Flow and task flows and get it approved with stake holders and owner of applications.
- Preparing information architecture and menus based on roles and functions within the application
- Creating wireframes for reference, presenting it to stakeholders and business user and get sign-off on them.
- Creating Visual Designs and Prototypes
- Presenting Visual Designs and Prototypes to stakeholders and business user and get sign-off on them.
- Creation of images, icons, and other design related things for Web Development and printing purpose (Manuals).
- Conducting sessions and sharing visual designs with development team onshore and offshore.
- Getting feedback on created prototypes and functionalities
- Creating and proposing suitable Usability test approached.
- Conducting Usability Tests
- Demonstrable experience of designing industry leading user experience, across tablet, desktop and mobile
- A creative mind-set, with strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working closely with agile development teams and a good understanding of agile methodology and UX principles
- Able to work collaboratively with development team and stakeholders of application along with business analyst, acting as a bridge between these disciplines
- Able to bring your ideas to life with standout designs, also quick in creating wireframes and sketches (using Axure, Adobe tools or good old pen and paper)
- Able to interpret brand guideline, to ensure the end experience reflects a consistent brand identity
- Comfortable in presenting new ideas and concepts to different stakeholders
- Strong track record of creating customer journeys
- You should be self-organised with clear communication ability
If this role is of interest and you'd like further information please contact me at
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age