Security Infrastructure Project ManagerMy client are looking for a Security Infrastructure Project Manager to join their busy team, they are looking for a candidate that...
Infrastructure Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team.
- Experience of delivering projects where Active Directory and AD Domain Trusts were essential to the success of the project
- Experience of using Ping Federate to achieve single sign on outcomes for 3rd party hosted applications
- Experience of delivering storage projects with migration experience
- Business engagement experience and change management experience
- Microsoft project experience, i.e. someone capable of creating and maintaining a project plan
- Previous experience of delivering technical infrastructure projects
- Certificates/Encryption understanding beneficial
- 3rd party/cloud connectivity experience beneficial
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience will be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age