Commercial Project Manager Global experienceMy client are a FTSE100 company and are looking for a strong Project Manager, with good stakeholder management skills, and a...
Commercial Project Manager
My client are a global FTSE100 company and are looking for a Commercial Project Manager with similar industry experience to deliver projects within the Commercial Sales specialism, including; Sales Planning & Forecasting, Sales Pricing & Profitability, Net Revenue Management, Outlet Execution & Optimisation and Sales Analytics and Performance Management.
- Experience in delivering large multi-million process change and technology projects within the sales function of an alcohol or Consumer Goods manufacturer.
- Excellent organisational leadership capability with demonstrated experience influencing complex matrixed teams and senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated in a clear, concise way with knowledge of how to flex style according to different audiences.
- Demonstrated Project Management and methodology experience, including past experience with Agile and Waterfall. Lean or PMP certifications a plus.
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
- Ability to coach and mentor a team for high-performance.
This role will lead the delivery of medium-to-high complexity projects with multiple work streams and deployments, interacting with and influencing cross-functional multi-country based teams made up of business and DBS stakeholders. If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age