Windows 10 | Desktop Support | Contract | WiltshireMy client is a large well known UK company based in Hullavington are currently recruiting on a...
Desktop Support Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
Windows 10, O365, Skype for Business, Mac
My client is a large well known UK company based in central London are currently recruiting on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their well-established team.
Key knowledge & experience required:
- Desktop and Laptop knowledge supporting Windows 10 and MAC
- Support on Skype for Business
- Support on Office 365
- The ability to troubleshoot LAN/WAN network issues
- Previous experience supporting bespoke corporate applications
- Floor walking IT Support experience across a range of systems
- Monitor agent status of the Automated Call Display system
- Respond to hardware and software service calls and ensure SLA targets are achieved
- Provide desk side IT support
- Perform hardware and software installations as necessary
- Assist with technical escalations for other team members, acting as a point of escalation if required
- Adhere to customer and company Security Policies.
- Ensure accurate completion of all incident and request records and associated paperwork
- Manage the call management system as required Allocate support calls to analysts when required
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age