Senior DevOps Engineers:My client are a leading consultancy firm and listed as a Times 100 Top Employer. As part of their range of services, there...
PKI Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a PKI Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Specialist in PKI with previous experience in Auto Enrolment Services (AES).
- Providing technical support to low level component design, implementation and technical change to support our Technology systems.
- Adhere to policy and standards that meet with industry and regulatory guidelines.
- Understanding the risk appetite and working within operational risk requirements, escalating non compliances as required.
- Providing specialist knowledge to the Cryptography team and Security Projects team.
- Technical understanding of PKI and associated technologies (Platform technology, products and domains).
- Basic understanding of IT security principles, and toolsets used to deliver and monitor security services.
- Ability to work with others to achieve the right level of support for security activities.
Should this PKI Engineer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age