Architect/Product Owner BlockchainWe are currently recruiting for a Product Owner/Architect on a 6 month initial contract based in Ipswich. The role is for someone with...
Architect/Product Owner - Blockchain
We are currently recruiting for a Product Owner/Architect on a 6 month initial contract based in Ipswich. The role is for someone with strong hands on .NET development with experience of managing Azure solutions and has had some exposure to Blockchain. The role will be responsible for working with 3rd parties to validate, deploy and maintain a Blockchain product.
- Liaison with subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
- Design and development of application solutions incorporating web-based user interfaces, communication layers, calculation engines, data layers and database structures.
- Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change control life cycle.
- Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers, with a focus on maintainability and performance.
- Ensure solutions are built to best practices and patterns for application development and integration.
- User experience, understanding how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task.
- Working with DevOps and Delivery Managers to provide active management of the continuous integration/continuous deployment processes through the TFS and Release Manager packages.
- Showcasing of product increments to the scrum team and stakeholders (sprint review)
- Systems integration experience required
- Azure development/integration experience
- Ability to interpret business conversations and translate into technical requirements
- Varied SDLC experience including Agile Scrum
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age