Technical Analyst / Programmer 3 months Edinburgh Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Analyst to join their...
Technical Infrastructure Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract - London
I am assisting my client in their search for a Technical Infrastructure Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis in London.
Your overall responsibilities as a Technical Infrastructure Business Analyst will be:
- The elicitation, analysis, and documentation of the business outcomes and requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Utilising a variety of techniques with business stakeholders and SME and lead solution architects.
- Articulates the business outcomes and requirements within the document in a way that provides traceability between business strategy and project objectives, for medium complexity projects.
- Define or work with business counterparts to help define business processes utilising conceptual modelling and capability analysis, identifying opportunities for synergies.
Skills/Previous Experience Required;
- Demonstrable experience of gaining business and user requirements through a variety of methods within a network and infrastructure capacity
- Solid technical understanding of Wintel Infrastructure & The Google Suite products
- Ability to translate business requirements into complete technical information and then into easily understandable language/documentation
- Exposure to project management responsibilities with a high level of attention to detail and follow-through
You will Work closely with Lead solution architects to ensure that the solution proposed meets the requirements and the anticipated benefits, including compliance to statutory and company policies and procedures. Carry out engagement activities with the business on behalf of IS for IS initiated changes that may affect business processes, understanding impacts and constraints and helping to ensure smooth implementation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age