Software Developer/ Software EngineerMy client, the UK's leading provider of B2B IT products & services is looking to recruit a developer who will assist on...
Software Engineer's needed on a permanent basis to join a growing team based near London Bridge.
Both senior and mid-level roles available. £55,000 - £75,000 per annum.
Who are we?
We are a pioneering international FinTech company which is disrupting the traditional consumer lending space by providing solutions for "underserved" customers. Headquartered in London and backed by leading global investors, we employ over 500 people in four offices around the globe.
What is the role?
We have a fully online system meaning our engineering team is at the heart of what we do - we expect our engineers to be involved in every step of the development lifecycle from working with a Product Owner to delivering and maintaining their code in production. As a software engineer it's your responsibility to contribute to the forward thinking approach we are striving to build in our teams, being engaged and showing initiative in all parts of the development lifecycle. You will need to have the technical ability to get involved with day to day development, influence the direction of our technology whilst being open to grow your own skill set. Passion, initiative and collaboration are the most important attributes we are looking for in colleagues to help build an engineering team based around our core values.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- Deep technical understanding of C# incorporating SOLID principles. Ideally experience with .NET Core
- Experience delivering technical projects from initial conception to rollout and application support.
- A strong background in creating automated tests and continuous integration.
- Distributed architecture / API design experience and a deep understanding of asynchronous messaging
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile, "automation first" and testing focused company.
What can we offer you in return?
In addition to a competitive salary, bonus scheme and the usual things you will find with any good employer, employees also benefit from:
- 10% innovation time
- Free breakfasts, snacks and drinks all day long
- Weekly drinks/social events
- A fully kitted out games room
- A dedicated training budget
- Dedicated colleges that will push you and what you're capable of!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age