Deployment Engineer£17 per hourIn scope of IR35My client are looking for a Deployment Engineer to provide an efficient, effective and professional ICT Installation service to...
£17 per hour
In scope of IR35
My client are looking for a Deployment Engineer to provide an efficient, effective and professional ICT Installation service to the whole company including Director's and Members. This includes accurately recording asset information and resolving various ICT enquires/technical issues as they arise.
- Providing installations, refreshes, moves, and changes as well as new infrastructure installations on a diverse range of systems including desktop PCs and peripherals, mobile devices, laptops, printers, infrastructure equipment, video-conferencing and other portable devices, for the entire customer.
- Ensure that all equipment once delivered is recorded and labelled correctly and report any discrepancies.
- Provide User Account Administration where necessary.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the deployment system is fit for purpose and kept up to date.
- Assist in the repackaging and automation of Windows software deployments for delivery to multiple desktops.
- Monitor and track progress of Installation/deployment incidents raised from initial report to resolution, ensuring adherence to operating standards.
- Be responsible for keeping Configuration Items (CI's) up to date.
- Be responsible for ensuring a high level of professional skill and acumen.
- Attend meetings as required and deliver on assigned actions.
- Project manage, under supervision of Manager for Application Manager, relevant projects with a hands-on approach, ensuring the effectiveness of outcomes and outputs.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Produce and maintain written procedures, standards, guides etc. as required to promote the introduction of standards for installations of hardware and software.
If you feel you have the right skill set for this role, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age