Are you a UI/UX Designer? Do you have a solid understanding of user centered design principles?Are you a problem solver with an eye for detail...
Online Designer | 6 Months | London
We are currently looking for an Online Designer to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in London. You will be the guardian of the look, feel, branding and usability of our client's websites.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing compelling website solutions that satisfy business strategies & objectives and customer need.
- Designing and building web page layouts and supporting artwork.
- Optimise pages for browser and cross platform compatibility, download efficiency, usability and accessibility.
- Ensures that all web design is part of a consistent end to end digital customer experience/journey.
- Work with the development teams to combine technical skills and achieve step change web solutions.
- Background in web design
- Ecommerce preferable
- XHTML, CSS
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Illustrator, Flash preferable
- Attention to detail
- Web design
- Graphic design
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age