Cloud Architect 6 Month Contract Staines The successful candidate will join a team where the main work is the production of Solution Design...
Microsoft Cloud Technologies Consultant
Competitive Salary plus Car Allowance
London (Field Based)
This market leading managed service provider is looking for a Microsoft Cloud Consultant to design solutions based around a defined list of technologies and services and enhancing the company's reputation for the provision of quality technical solutions and services.
Some of your duties would include:
- Design, implement and self-manage projects based around Microsoft specific cloud technologies
- Provide onsite support and diagnosis for the above technologies
- Act as an internal escalation point for support personnel with regards technical issues related to these technologies
- Provide Pre-Sales technical advice to sales personnel and customers
- Provide clear design and implementation documentation.
Professional and Personal Skills required:
- Over 2 year's consultancy experience delivering production deployments of Microsoft cloud solutions including Office365, Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service, EMS, ADFS and MFA.
- Able to design solutions to meet customer requirements
- Have experience of designing, implementing and documenting solutions at an enterprise level.
- Have an Microsoft Certification at MCSE level on Windows 2012 or 2016 platforms
- Demonstrable skills to design, whiteboard & evangelise about these solutions
- Experience with design, deploying and operating 3rd party migration and cloud backup/recovery toolsets.
- Experience designing and implementing Sophos XG, Sophos Central or Mimecast solutions.
- Experience of deploying Hybrid Office365 solutions of on premise & cloud based solutions.
- Design & Implementation of Hyper-V virtual infrastructure
- Cisco CCNA certification or similar experience
This will be 80% field based and 20% office based in Huntingdon, within a company where progression is key. If you are looking for a permanent position please send over your CV today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age