Network Consultant Extreme / Juniper / Palo AltoPermanentHome Based My client, the UK's now leading provider of B2B IT solutions is out in the market...
Network Consultant - Extreme / Juniper / Palo Alto
My client, the UK's now leading provider of B2B IT solutions is out in the market looking for a new network and security consultant to join their technical services department. With this opportunity, you will be joining one of the UKs biggest, most up & coming technology managed service providers.
As the technical consultant you will be ensuring that my clients customers networks operate as efficiently and reliably as possible at top 3rd line level, working alongside a highly skilled network and security delivery team. You will implement complex solutions utilising a variation of industry recognised vendors across networks and security. Within the team you will focus on:
Routing & Switching - Juniper & Extreme Networks Firewalls - Juniper & Palo Alto Wireless - Aruba & Extreme Network Access Control (NAC) - Aruba Clearpass, Extreme and Pulse Secure
To be a success, you will have:
- Experience in providing consultant & 2/3rd line support on industry recognised products.
- Routing and Switching experience (Juniper & Extreme) - JNCIA, ENS or equivalent advantageous
- Firewalls (Juniper & Palo Alto) - ACE, PCNSE or equivalent advantageous
- Wireless (Aruba & Extreme) - ACMP/ACMX or equivalent advantageous
- Cisco knowledge - CCNA/ CCNPThis role comes with a highly competitive salary, plus car allowance and other additional benefits.
Please click apply today to submit your CV for this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age