Are you a Workday Developer? Do you have experience of configuring workday business process and security? Want to be involved building relationships with stakeholders to...
Workday Functional Analyst/SME
Urgent requirement for a Workday Functional Analyst.This role will work alongside the CompensationSME to ensure accurate system build, test and deployment of the Shared Participation Module ready for the 2018/2019 Performance and Reward cycle. The holder of role will form part of the team to continue discovery and implement design modifications where requirements change, specific country configuration and final process design and build and Testing. There may be a requirement to support business-as-usual where the role will be responsible for design, management and control of Workday configuration based on global/local business requirements to support ongoing enhancement and/or maintenance of the system.
- Education to a degree level
- Excellent understanding of Workday Compensation modules, a knowledge of Advanced Comp and experience working with Shared Participation and Bonus is desirable
- Knowledge and experience working using/maintaining HCM module
- Experience working in Global multinational corporation
- Functional System Administration experience, with detailed knowledge of business processes
- Additional functional area experience advantageous
- Basic functional understanding of Workday Security and reporting
What is required to be successful?
- A sound knowledge of HR systems and processes and have considerable experience in HR System
- Administration or Support. Specific Workday experience in Compensation is required.
- Shared Participation/Advanced Comp experience is desirable.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyse large amounts of data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and notable ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- The role requires an investigative nature, the desire to problem solve and ability to think outside of the box
- Experience of release management would be an advantage but not essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age