Cloud Devops EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Devops Engineer to join their London based team for 6 months initial...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Active Directory Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for 12 months initial contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Assist the delivery of engineering projects to the agreed scope, on time and budget with appropriate communication and escalation as necessary.
- Proven commercial experience of working within a project/engineering environment architecting large scale and complex solutions.
- Work with the technology change programmes to provide technical consultancy from a Directory Services perspective to ensure the programmes are delivered successfully.
- Proficient in UNIX OS hosted LDAP services (e.g. Red Hat / Solaris)
- Retain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and developments for Directory Services, Identity and security technologies, Virtual Directory Services
- Strong current technology knowledge in particular with respect to Directory Services, specifically:
- Security and compliance knowledge
- JML/Provisioning knowledge
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age