Senior DevOps Engineers:My client are a leading consultancy firm and listed as a Times 100 Top Employer. As part of their range of services, there...
My client are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help implement and expand the automation strategy for the companies global platform.
- Practical experience with configuration and build management automation in AWS EC2, specifically with Puppet (modules official and custom, effective code/data separation with Hiera) and Terraform (including the 2 most recent versions)
- Experience with Continuous Integrations processes and tools, specifically with Jenkins and its plugins, artifacts built as RPMs for automated deployment, Nexus or Artifactory
- Experience with the deployment of complex eCommerce and content management solutions. Specific knowledge of Hybris and Adobe AEM is a plus
- Deep understanding of networking, load balancing and storage technologies in a cloud environment like AWS EC2 (S3, ELBs, VPCs, etc)
- Significant experience with current coding/scripting skills (Ruby, Perl, Python, Java, especially SpringBoot and Microservices applications).
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL, or other similar technologies
- Significant experience with AWS EC2 with critical Production environments
- Practical, hands-on experience implementing one or more of:
- Monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu or Uchiwa, and cloud-based site-availability solutions like PagerDuty or Pingdom
- Log Management: LogStash, ElasticSearch, Kibana (ELK)
- Analytic tools like New Relic, Telegraph, InfluxDB
- Integrations between the above (eg. alerts from LogStash via Sensu or Nagios, alerts from New Relic) in the situations where that's advisable
- Experience with version controls systems (VCS) such as Git, BitBucket, GitHub and the related concepts of Pull Requests, branching strategies, best practices
- Excellent collaboration skills across Development, QA, Operations and with all other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner especially to colleagues during stand-ups and other meetings
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Ability to prepare POC (proof of concept) minimal viable configurations to demonstrate the pros and cons of any proposed solution
- Autonomy and willingness to self-train and learn new technologies as the need arises
- If you feel you have the relevant skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age