Senior DevOps Engineers:My client are a leading consultancy firm and listed as a Times 100 Top Employer. As part of their range of services, there...
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a 2nd Line Mitel Engineer to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
In this role you will be working in a team of 19 and you will be responsible for providing first class support across the Mitel portfolio for the company's customers and colleagues.
Main responsibilities include:
- Fault diagnostics and remote rectification of customer's faults within contracted SLA's.
- Accurate and clear updating of case notes and maintaining internal records of databases as required
- Carrying out programming requests and responding to internal/external customer queries.
- Provide technical support to field engineers.
- Work closely with T3 engineers to feedback any technical issues that need technical bulletins creating or high level investigation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Strong background In Telecommunications and VoIP
- Mitel MCD/ MiVoice Business knowledge and accreditation preferable.
- Specialisation of the Mitel product portfolio and associated applications preferable.
- Basic knowledge of IP networking, including IP Addressing, Routing, DHCP and voice trunking including SIP and using Wireshark would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of virtualised environment's preferred. Working with ISS or Virtual environments to deliver and support MCD as per the customer/solution requirements.
The 2nd Line Mitel Engineer role comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're an Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age