ServiceNow ITSM Solution ArchitectA Service Now ITSM Solution Architect is required to join our client in the big 4 on a permanent basis.Location: LondonType:...
ServiceNow ITSM Solution Architect
A Service Now ITSM Solution Architect is required to join our client in the big 4 on a permanent basis.
Skills required of the ServiceNow ITSM Solution Architect:
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM suite of applications
- Previous experience of leading technical delivery of transformation projects based on the service now platform
- Management of offshore development teams
- Leading the platform design integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise solutions using SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Certified ServiceNow System administrator and implementation specialist
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Previous experience of providing technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals
- Other ServiceNow applications i.e. SecOps, HR, CSM, Security, ITOM
- Business Analysis techniques and approaches
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions
Role of the ServiceNow ITSM Solution Architect:
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity The Solution Architect plays a key role in both pre-sales and delivery, helping the client to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform.
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age