Onsite Recruitment Administrator / Co-ordinator Based in London Canary Wharf Salary Negotiable (£20k-£24k + Benefits) Lorien Resourcing is looking to recruit an On-site...
ION Development/Support Analyst - 6 months - London
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for an ION Development/Support Analyst to join their London based team.
- Great people skills - able to work quickly and collaboratively within the team and wider organisation
- Administer, configure and support the ION Market view platform running multiple ECN connectivity gateways and bespoke Java components.
- Expertise on the usage and configuration of Bonds and Swaps D2D ECN gateways , ION Perfmeter, Poskeep , ION explorer, Repo ECN gateways, VMO_Repo
- Knowledge of ION bus, platform bridges, routers.
- Expertise in usage of Sysadmin, MMI workspace and layout configuration.
- Troubleshooting of the ION platform and the components, log analysis.
- Maintain interaction with ION and the venues on mandatory releases.
- Work with project teams to meet delivery timelines.
- Configuration and releases of Swaps and Bonds D2D ION Gateways
- Knowledge of the Repos electronic trading flow using VMO_Repo and other ECN gateways.
- Knowledge of the bonds and swaps D2D obligations flow
- Knowledge of bond auctions.
- Provide hands on L2/L3 support to the ION Api developers
- Provide hands on L1 support for Repos trading desk
- Unix shell scripting and networking
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age