Big Data Solution Designer Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Solution Designer to join their...
Permanent Investment Solution Manager required - Edinburgh
Our investment financial services client specialising in Savings & Retirement Solutions are in the process of developing a world-class customer proposition, designed for outcomes and behavioural economics, whilst always learning and adapting. They are recruiting for an Investment Solutions Manager to deliver a cohesive, compelling, engaging, digitally-centric omni-channel multi wrapper investment proposition.
Investment Solution Managers will provide end to end investment proposition and experience expertise including thought leadership internally and externally.
The team is responsible for the design and development of a platform business that will service the Investment markets. The team will be responsible for developing the capability to support the business channels and being accountable for the proposition design, development, delivery and commerciality of the investment proposition
Responsibilities & knowledge required:
- Manage the end to end proposition life-cycle for those investment solutions assigned within a wider portfolio ensuring value generated for the customer and the business is optimised (managing key metrics as agreed )
- Investment Solution Managers will ensure optimal utilisation of the core investment offers developed and champion them within the business and ensure the investment solutions leverage capabilities to maximise shareholder value and deliver great customer outcomes.
- A developing understanding of the Financial Services Industry across multiple dimensions, including but not limited to customers, competitors, suppliers and regulators, together with the trends emerging therein
- Commercial acumen and insight
- A developing level of understanding of tax wrappers, platform and broader digital technologies applicable in the FS sector, of behavioural science as applied to all stakeholders in the sector and of the proposition life cycle process
- A knowledge of investment operational processes
- A strong and developing knowledge of fund design, operation and governance
- A developing understanding of agile management techniques and DevOps methodology
- A good understanding of investment solutions research, design, development and operation theory and practice
- A good understanding of the digital solutions for intermediated and non-intermediated customers and their application to agile delivery of a compelling investment experience and associated journeys
- A good understanding of the Financial Services Industry across multiple dimensions, including but not limited to customers, competitors, suppliers and regulators, together with the trends emerging therein
- Commercial acumen and insight
- A good level of understanding of investment solutions; tax wrappers, platform and broader digital technologies and how they are applied to generate customer and stakeholder value
What's on offer:
Excellent base salary + benefits including Pension, car allowance and more! Fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting business with huge career prospects
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age