Role: Calculations Analyst / Finance AnalystLocation: Hitchin I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a Calculations Analyst for...
Finance Manager - 12 months - Edinburgh
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their Edinburgh based team for a 12 month initial contract.
The successful candidate must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Managing large budgets
- Being a part of senior management
- Attending meetings on budgets & forecasts etc
- Forecasting both for operation on a 30/60/90 day scenario
- Produce MI around forecast for the operation in terms of headcount and costs related to that
- Looking at provisions & ensure are being delivered
- Escalation process for any challenges that the programme faces
- Weekly basis reviewing the programme - each work stream lead will take this each week
- Wider financial operation in terms of the bank
- Looking at the credit side of things
- Make sure all audit trail is clear
A flexible approach to working is essential to this role as it is quite varied.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age