Are you a Workday Developer? Do you have experience of configuring workday business process and security? Want to be involved building relationships with stakeholders to...
Are you a Workday Developer? Do you have experience of configuring workday business process and security? Want to be involved building relationships with stakeholders to gather requirements? My client is looking for a Workday developer who has transformed data before onboarding it onto Workday. This role supports the global HR systems team on a project to onboard their contractor population onto Workday. The Workday Developer will gather/ analyse requirements, reconfigure workday business process, gather and transform data before onboarding contractors into the system.
- Working on workday, particularly business process configuration and data importing
- Analytical techniques, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, process, data flows and mapping
- Liaising with different teams to gather requirements & go through suggestions
- Gathering data and transforming it to be onboarded onto the Workday system
- Commercial experience of configuring workday business processes and security
- Experienced in using Workdays Enterprise Integration Build (EIB) solution to import data into the system
- An understanding of data compliance principles, particularly GDPR
The technology department is a team 250+ staff and spans server-side, web and cloud software engineering, quality assurance, integration, on-premise and cloud provisioning, operational support, IT governance, programme/project management & customer/supplier management.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age