Data Analyst (Data lineage)ContractExcellent Day Rate on offerLorien's Financial client is currently looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst to join the Brighton based team...
Data Analyst - SAP & Excel
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Support the global material data processes with accurate creation of global material data.
- Work with business users to ensure correct global materials are assigned and used in the business
- Issue management
- Generation of process and data metrics
- Data quality monitoring and resolution
- Action all customer requests received within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Identify process defects and liaising with appropriate Stakeholders for continuous improvement
- Undertakes investigation of data issues identified from either; the data quality reports or from remedy tickets raised by the business teams.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience with SAP
- Proven ability to analyse and resolve business process data issues across the global organisation.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and collaborate to solve problems.
- Previous data analysis and/or data quality management experience.
- Excellent requirements gathering and problem solving experience.
- Good written English, presentation and reporting writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Access.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Data Analyst.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age