UI DeveloperExperienced front end developer required to join platform team to develop tools and libraries to be consumed across the organisation. Responsibilities will include translation...
Experienced front end developer required to join platform team to develop tools and libraries to be consumed across the organisation. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the internal UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure AA accessibility standards are always met in every delivered product
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert understanding of HTML5
- Expert understanding of CSS3
- Experience with React, in particular experience in creating React component libraries
- Expert understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Expert understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Expert understanding of code source control with Git
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age