Commercial Project Manager Global experienceMy client are a FTSE100 company and are looking for a strong Project Manager, with good stakeholder management skills, and a...
Commercial Project Manager - Permanent - London
My client are a FTSE100 company and are looking for a Commercial Project Manager with experience in delivering large multi-million process change and technology projects within the sales function of a Consumer Goods manufacturer to lead the delivery of medium-to-high complexity projects with multiple work streams and deployments, interacting with and influencing cross-functional multi-country based teams made up of business and DBS stakeholders, project team members, functional and technical SMEs.
- Experience in delivering large multi-million process change and technology projects within the sales function of a Consumer Goods manufacturer
- Excellent organisational leadership capability with demonstrated experience influencing complex matrixed teams and senior level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated in a clear, concise way with knowledge of how to flex style according to different audiences
- Demonstrated project management and methodology experience, including past experience with Agile and Waterfall
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor a team for high-performance
This role is expected to play a broad and impactful role in delivering the Commercial Program agenda. The Commercial Project Manager will be required to move between strategy, operational and technical details to set priorities for a diverse project team so as to keep them aligned and focused to ensure brilliant execution. There are a number of key senior stakeholder both internally and externally with whom effective business partnering relationships are essential.
If you feel you have the right skills and industry background experience for this permanent opportunity in London, then please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age