UI DeveloperExperienced front end developer required to join platform team to develop tools and libraries to be consumed across the organisation. Responsibilities will include translation...
Our innovative client within the Life Sciences industry are looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join their development team on a contract basis.
You will be required to integrate salesforce with 3rd party systems and must have knowledge around licensing options.
Duties and responsibilities
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers
- Perform basic and extended unit tests for releases (internal and salesforce releases)
- Perform release migration tasks (change sets, config, data load etc.) and environment setup/management using Github and Jenkins
- Provide level 3 production support (involving appropriate functional teams when needed)
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Build and maintain great working relationship with peer teams
To apply for this position please submit your CV or call 02076541024 to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age