Business Analyst Inside IR35Urgent requirement for a Business Analyst to work with our client in Birmingham. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for...
ITIL Business Analyst - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an ITIL Business Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of ITIL based processes, ideally from working in an ITIL based environment.
- Knowledge of risk and control within large organisations
- Be able to produce high quality process documentation, Visio, Word etc.. based formats.
- To support Head of ITSM, and wider ITSM team in producing supporting process definition and produce supporting documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an organisation with regulatory governance and controls an advantage.
- Good team player and self-motivator to drive solutions to delivery completion.
- Support knowledge transfer across to the team and wider organisation.
- Work with BA's and key stakeholders to define and deliver requirements, offering support and best practice advice.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age