Digital Project Manager Customer ExperienceMy client is a FTSE100 who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to work in a new Multichannel...
Digital Project Manager - Permanent
My client are based in Basingstoke and are looking for a Digital PM to work on new Digital and Web Applications, they will also be launching new products to the market. The PM will lead a variety of analysis, development and support projects and will typically have simultaneous responsibility for a number of initiatives throughout the development life cycle. These projects will vary in size and scope, and will be populated by a variety of personnel and resources from all across the company. The role will be directly responsible for managing processes and people (internal and external third parties) effectively, with a view to maximising the efficiency of the team and creating a high performance workforce within IT Projects Team function.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening, across all business levels
- Experience of Digital or Web Applications and launching new products to the market
- Excellent time management and project management skills to enable successful delivery within pre-set deadlines and to the required standard
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments
- An excellent negotiator, influencer and networker
- Able to make decisions where appropriate
- Able to use Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative with an aptitude and ability to lead a team
- Quick and flexible learner with an aptitude for new processes, technologies and procedures
- Expert problem solver
- Analytical approach to tasks, research and projects
- Creative thinker
- Enthusiastic about change but sensitive to the effect of change on people and businesses
- Has stamina to complete drawn-out tasks
- Business re-engineering capability
If you live within a commutable distance to Basingstoke and are looking for your next exciting career move, then please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age