Security EngineerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Security Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team for a 3 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Proven experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams in an enterprise environment
- High and low level design experience with industry-standard tooling, taking designs from requirements capture to approval
- Experience of interfacing with enterprise architects, complying with architectural strategies and presentation of challenges
- O/S Windows and/or Unix
- PaaS, SaaS & IaaS
- Vulnerability Management experience
- Security Governance, Reporting & Controls
- Qualys tool-sets
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age