Business Analyst Inside IR35Urgent requirement for a Business Analyst to work with our client in Birmingham. As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for...
6 Month Contract
As market leaders in our sector we are now seeking a Business Analyst to join our team; you will be working in a rewarding professional environment on a 6 month contract.
- Carry out the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of the business outcomes and requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Utilise a variety of techniques with business stakeholders and SME and lead solution architects.
- Articulate the business outcomes and requirements within the document in a way that provides trace-ability between business strategy and project objectives, for medium complexity projects.
- Define or work with business counterparts to help define business processes utilising conceptual modelling and capability analysis, identifying opportunities for synergies.
- Work closely with Lead solution architects to ensure that the solution proposed meets the requirements and the anticipated benefits, including compliance to statutory and company policies and procedures.
- Carry out engagement activities with the business on behalf of IS for IS initiated changes that may affect business processes, understanding impacts and constraints and helping to ensure smooth implementation.
- Facilitate hot houses to remove blockers in progressing an idea or project progression.
Required Personal Attributes
- Clear, confident and proactive communicator who is able to bridge the gap between the business and technical experts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written skills
- Good time management
- The ability to manage and work on multiple projects at once
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age