Digital Channels IT ManagerAn IT Manager within the Digital Channels space is required to join a leading research-based pharmaceuticals company for a 6 month maternity...
Digital Analyst - 6 months - London
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Digital Analyst to join their London based team.
- 3 years Digital experience
- 2 years testing experience
- Experience of writing test cases and test execution
- Experience of working in the Digital financial services sector is desirable
- Experience using Jira and working in Agile
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the private banking and wealth management industry
- Structured and methodical approach to problem identification, analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of the current business system applications (eg. Avaloq)
- Understanding of the Digital needs of a Coutts client
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age