Windows 10 | Desktop Support | Contract | WiltshireMy client is a large well known UK company based in Hullavington are currently recruiting on a...
Windows 10 | Desktop Support | Contract | Wiltshire
My client is a large well known UK company based in Hullavington are currently recruiting on a Contract basis for a Desktop Support Engineer with Windows 10 experience to join their well-established team.
Key knowledge & experience required:
- Desktop and Laptop knowledge supporting Windows 10 and MAC
- Support on Office 365
- Provide face to face support in a tech bar environment
- The ability to troubleshoot LAN/WAN network issues
- Previous experience supporting bespoke corporate applications
- Floor walking IT Support experience across a range of systems
- Required to work on a shift pattern, 7.5 hrs between 7.30am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Monitor agent status of the Automated Call Display system
- Respond to hardware and software service calls and ensure SLA targets are achieved
- Provide desk side IT support
- Perform hardware and software installations as necessary
- Assist with technical escalations for other team members, acting as a point of escalation if required
- Adhere to customer and company Security Policies.
- Ensure accurate completion of all incident and request records and associated paperwork
- Manage the call management system as required Allocate support calls to analysts when required
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age