Fullstack Developer 6 months London Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Fullstack Developer to join their London based...
Fullstack Developer - 6 months - London
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Fullstack Developer to join their London based team.
- Microservices developer skills - Java, Spring MVC, TDD, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Restful services, Continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Lending product, ideally LIBOR lending
- Knowledge of Loan IQ or other Finastra products
- Knowledge of PING security patterns
- Experience working for a company with an eComm based customer segment.
- Experience working for an agile team with the ability to assume a Scrum Master role
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with colleagues who need encouragement and coaching to learn new technology
- Commercial experience of building a product which has been sold to customers
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age