Firewall ConsultantBased: Cambridge A managed service provider are looking for a firewall consultant to join there team for a short project migrating their firewalls.Your role...
A managed service provider are looking for a firewall consultant to join there team for a short project migrating their firewalls.
Your role will consist of the following:
- Assist with production of migration plan for corporate services/devices to new PWAN.
- Identification of existing firewall rules within Palo Alto boundary firewalls ("Egham")
- From rule counters: which rules are now expired? Which rules are most hit?
- Alignment of required firewalls with best practice (consolidating rules where possible to reduce complexity)
- Production of testing plans to conduct after migration to ensure services/devices are operating as expected
- Population of firewalls rules in new provider template
- Assistance in migration of corporate services (Aug 24/25)
This role will be starting ASAP and finishing 7th September, if this is of interest to you, please apply online, or give me a call on 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age