iOS Developer | London | 3 months initial We are currently looking for an iOS Developer to join one of our clients in London for...
iOS Developer | London | 3 months initial
We are currently looking for an iOS Developer to join one of our clients in London for an initial 3 month contract.
This is an opportunity to work as a Developer on a cross-functional Agile development team developing iPhone and iPad retail Apps for one of the UK's most successful omni-channel businesses. You will be working collaboratively with other highly skilled developers as well as BAs, Testers, Web Designers and User Experience specialists on challenging customer-facing projects.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience of iOS (Swift 3 or 4 and Objective-C), with a track record of working in teams delivering high-quality software. Successful candidates will have passion for using technology to deliver outstanding and innovative software solution.
- iPhone / iPad / Universal iOS development using Swift and Objective-C.
- Object-Oriented programming and tiered design methodologies
- TDD, including writing multiple levels of tests (unit, functional, integration, UI)
- A structured approach to systems analysis and development
- Working in a mission critical, high availability systems development environment.
- Using the latest industry standard development tools
- Agile development methods, such as Scrum
- Experience integrating with APIs
- RESTful API design
- Familiarity with Git, Git-flow process, or other centralised version control systems
- Tools such as JIRA, CI and automated testing
- Network security and its application to apps
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age