Network Solutions Architect Newbury, Berkshire ContractAs one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are seeking a Network Solutions Architect to join their team on an initial...
Network Solutions Architect - Newbury, Berkshire - Contract
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners we are seeking a Network Solutions Architect to join their team on an initial 3 - 6 month rolling contract based in Newbury, Berkshire. Successful candidates will also be required to work from the Paddington, London offices. The Network Solutions Architect will be responsible for the following:
The Network Solution Architect role is to be the Design Authority for the end to end technical and service solution for deals with multinational customers. The Network Solutions Architect will be responsible for working with sales and directly with customers in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customers.
The Network Solutions Architect will respond to requests for new technology or technology-derived solutions from the customer, but will also be accountable for pro-actively creating new opportunities to deploy VGE solutions within the customer's environment.
The Network Solutions Architect will work closely with other members of the Vodafone team, including: the technical community, Projects & Programmes, Service and Commercial managers, to ensure that the solution deployed is fit for purpose and can be readily deployed and operated by Vodafone.
This role is based regionally in the Northern Europe Region, and will deal predominantly with opportunities where the customer decision makers are based in the region. The nature of Vodafone Global Enterprise customers means some travel is to be expected in this customer-facing role. The customers this role will be dealing with are large multinationals and many designs will be multi-country in nature.
Key skills for the Network Solutions Architect include:
- Must have core expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas:
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
- Security solutions
- Mobility and Mobile Data Services
- Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
- Experience of Sales and Pre-Sales
- Experience of design and cost presales proposals with Telecoms / IT
- Experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role
- International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
This is a contract role for a Network Solutions Architect working for Vodafone. To apply to the Network Solutions Architect please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age