Are you a UI/UX Designer? Do you have a solid understanding of user centered design principles?Are you a problem solver with an eye for detail...
Are you a UI/UX Designer? Do you have a solid understanding of user centered design principles?
Are you a problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy and love crafting your work?
You will be working for a leading media company based in London
You will play a major role in evolving the design language and core features of a number of platforms that the client works with.
- Know what types of experiences are made possible by current technologies
- Be skilled in facilitating collaborative UX sessions such as design studios and sketching sessions to reach a shared point of view on product features
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary, agile team
- You have a blend of UX and UI skills - being equally comfortable coming up with principles of good interaction, iconography and customer journeys.
- Work closely with developers to ensure a cohesive design system
- Work closely with the research team to plan and conduct user testing sessions and turn insights into solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders and the wider team.
You will also have:
- Experience in UCD, product design, or user experience design role
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills
- Proficient to expert in relevant software such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel or Balsamiq
Please apply today or for further details call Alisha Brown- 0113 8878076
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age