Role: Desktop Engineer / Deskside Engineer / AV EngineerLocation: St Paul'sSalary: Competitive I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation that requires a...
Role: Desktop Engineer / Deskside Engineer / AV Engineer
Location: St Paul's
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation that requires a Desktop Engineer to join their expanding team working onsite near St Paul's. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition.
- Effectively use and manage Service Now or other call management system to handle and update calls.
- Installation and configuration of PCs, graphics cards, hard disks, memory, mice, keyboards, screens, printers and other components.
- Provide AV support
- Build all desktops and workstations to ensure stock levels are adequate to meet demand.
- Support of the corporate Blackberry/iPhone mobile phones and iPhone BYO (bring your own) devices
- Demonstrate high levels of customer care behaviours at all times and adopt an approach that shows consistent commitment to providing a customer focused quality service.
- Work across lines of service to ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the customer. Cooperate with other teams within our group and 3rd parties to ensure all services are delivered within service level targets and according to best practice.
- Actively build and develop excellent working relationships with all members of the team to ensure a professional approach to day to day activities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills along with an attention to detail
- Current experience supporting Windows OS and bespoke applications within a business environment
- Technical ability supporting and maintaining hardware and peripheral devices; including break-fix
- Knowledge of trade floor desks including multi-screen configurations
- Proven technical ability in supporting video, audio, communications and IT hardware
- Blackberry support experience: Build / deploy using BES; Installation, configuration and training
- An understanding of ITIL Service Support and Delivery disciplines and methodologies
The Desktop Engineer role will be based near St Paul's and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Desktop Engineer looking to make your next step then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age