Programme Manager Inside IR35Lead and direct the design, development, planning and management of the HR Fit for Purpose programme across a through a matrix of...
Programme Manager - Inside IR35
Lead and direct the design, development, planning and management of the HR Fit for Purpose programme across a through a matrix of internal and external resources, to ensure effective achievement of organisational objectives. To line manage staff (where applicable) to build capability, oversee effective programme design and delivery, and support wider business change capability building.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Programme Delivery Plan, aligned to wider corporate priorities and targets, to ensure the programme achieves agreed objectives/performance standards/value for money/ quality targets to meet defined performance objectives or goals.
- Provide wider leadership of Programme and Project Management activity through formal line management of individuals working across different programmes, providing team leadership, technical oversight, coaching and career development support and facilitating the sharing of learning and best practice across the wider portfolio.
- Develop appropriate quality assurance, reporting and evaluation procedures for programmes so that they are based on professional best practice in terms of content and approach, as well as providing value for money and maximising return on investment.
- Lead the planning and allocation/acquisition of the resources necessary to ensure successful delivery of the Programme Delivery Plan, working with the corporate functions and SBU teams to commission technical expertise as required.
- Act as a role model in building and maintaining effective relationships with internal partners and stakeholders, so that Delivery Teams recognise the importance of operating in this way and ensuring the effective, integrated and joined-up delivery of programme goals.
- Evaluate a range of operational risks across the portfolio and make and/or negotiate appropriate changes to plans and/or resourcing, as necessary, to mitigate potential difficulties and optimise performance.
- Review current management information and reporting protocols, recommending and/or implementing improvements, as necessary, to enable more effective and robust operational planning and decision-making across the Portfolio.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and successfully managing large (£-multi-million) programmes for a multi-national organisation with considerable global reach.
- This should include procuring and managing third party supplier and partner arrangements (on a case-by-case basis).
- Demonstrates experience of BOTH the ability to plan, structure and manage the 'hard scope' of a programme that delivers tangible outputs (e.g. documents, systems, assets) AND the 'soft scope' of engaging people and managing effective change (e.g. communications, skills, resource change, benefits realisation).
- Experience of managing the programme roll out of SAP Success Factors
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age