Agile Software Tester Bristol 6 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Software Tester to join their Bristol based team...
Agile Software Tester - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Agile Software Tester to join their Bristol based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Requirements for the role:
- You hold the ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience as a Software Tester on Agile teams.
- You have exposure to test automation and you understand that it is necessary in an agile team.
- You have strong manual testing skills in techniques such as Exploratory Testing and Session Based Test Management.
- You value performing software testing over creating test collateral.
- You are comfortable explaining features and can recognise their benefits / drawbacks to sprint team members and to members of the wider team.
Essential Skills and Technologies:
- Continuous integration as a concept in software development.
- Sprint management using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (including bug tracking).
- SQL to interrogate databases.
- Agile test evangelist with a test first approach.
- T-shaped individual contributor.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age