Agile Business Analyst Bristol 6 monthsOur Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Bristol...
Agile Business Analyst - Bristol - 6 months
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Business Analyst to join their Bristol based team.
- Essential: Self-starter who can hit the ground running and is generally a good all-rounder who likes to get the job done
- Essential: Someone who is a real team player who can get involved with the team and encourage them to follow agile & scrum principles
- Essential: Minimum 5 years business analysis on medium / large projects
- Essential: Minimum 2 years agile business analysis (proxy product owner) in an agile scrum team
- Ability to follow internal standards of business analysis in an agile scrum delivery team
- Ability to work independently, proactively and with versatility in responding to changing circumstances.
Education and Qualifications:
- AS / A level education and/or Business Analyst Qualifications (BCS Diploma or modules desirable).
- Agile Scrum certifications would be advantageous (Scum Alliance CSPO)
- Previous finance industry experience in fund investments.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age