Agile Digital Project ManagerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Digital Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team...
Digital Channels IT Manager
An IT Manager within the Digital Channels space is required to join a leading research-based pharmaceuticals company for a 6 month maternity cover contract, with the potential to extend.
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Must be flexible to travel to European offices occasionally.
Duration: Contract - 6 months (possibility to extend), 37 hour week.
Skills and experience required of the IT Manager:
- Previous experience as an IT Manager within the Digital channels space
- Expertise across the digital technology ecosystem (e.g. static/dynamic web, mobile apps, hosting approaches, frameworks and media)
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience and relevant qualifications including ISEB, PRINCE2 or APMP.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, web frameworks e.g. Drupak, responsive design, content management systems and web analytics.
- Hands on web and mobile solution delivery
- Experience of working within a process-driven regulated environment (SDLC, Agile), coordinating internal and external delivery partners within strict compliance guidelines.
- Experience in a business facing role
- Ability to facilitate workshops and negotiationsKey Responsibilities of the IT Manager:
- Be a technology partner, working with business stakeholders to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and assist management in the development of business cases and project charters
- Business analysis to lead the technical discovery process for potential digital projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards, using our an internal methodology
- Ensure technology projects are built and documented in accordance with strict compliance regulations of the company and health care, including information security, privacy and GxP as required.
- Take a regional view on technology solutions through a network of IT colleagues across multiple countries
- Proactively match business needs with existing technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and harmonised process, and highlighting value in a business context
- Cultivate relationships with marketing brands teams, medical, multi-channel and operations groups, external agencies and partners to develop deep insights into the needs of business departments and customers
- Represent IT with external partners and customers, and consult on selection and approval of third party service providers regards web and mobile solutions
- Work with Regional Product Line Owner/s to shape long term solution roadmap according to business priorities, and understand the technology roadmap
- Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
- Manage delivery of local/regional solutions through the Development team, acting as Product Owner in scrum development
- Help content partners including marketing agencies to adhere to technical specifications when providing design and contentFor more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age