Application Support Night ShiftPermanent position CardiffAre you looking for a new position to work within a global organisation? We are currently recruiting for a Service...
We are looking for 3 Service Desk Analysts to work shifts on a full time basis working 38 hours a week. The shifts will be 4 on 4 off, with a night shift every 7 weeks. There will be an initial 6 weeks of training which will run Monday - Friday.
The shifts also include cover and emergency cover, so there will be times when you may be require on short notice. All time worked out of hours or on call will be paid at a higher rate.
Based in Derby, on average £150 p/day.
The skills/requirements for the Service Desk Analyst are:
- Experience in a similar role in the past - 1st/2nd line.
- Experience of Supporting Windows 7/10
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting applications such as office 365
- Understanding of Active Directory, Group Policies and Audio Visual
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Willing to work shifts, and happy to cover when needed
If this is something you are interested in, please apply online or call 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age