DQMI AnalystOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled to join their Brighton based team for 6 months initial contract.The successfully...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled to join their Brighton based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience with SAS coding and SQL
- Experience with ETL and associated tools, especially SAS DI Studio
- Previous experience of SAS VA and other dashboard tools e.g. Qlikview, SAS VA or Tableau
- Strong understanding of relational database design and data modelling concepts
- Knowledge of Data Quality / Data Management principles and issues
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Access
- Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical and methodical approach
- Experience in financial services / banking (preferred) in a business change environment
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age