Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager? If you hold a Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent along with auditing experience e.g. OHSAS 18001...
Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager? If you hold a Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent along with auditing experience e.g. OHSAS 18001 we would like to hear from you.
My client a leading global company are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to support on bids and tenders. The role will include:
- To assist with the development of all H&S processes and procedures to ensure they are fully compliant to National legislation, regulations and standards, OHSAS 18001 / 45001 accreditations and corporate system requirements.
- Management of support for Bid and Tender requirement.
- Ensure a good knowledge of all current, relevant in-country legislation and codes of practice, whilst keeping up to date with new legislation and any developments
- To work with all departments to ensure suitable and sufficient support and guidance on all H&S topics is maintained. E.g. task specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Advise on required operational controls applicable to ensure safe operational procedures have been identified and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Assist with development of harmonised procedures and ensure required controls are documented.
- Assist with the provision of advice on management of Hazard Identification and Controls ensuring risk assessments are in up to date and reviewed.
- Management of Performance measurements and monitoring processes including management reporting.
- Implementation of suitable compliance audit programs ensuring that internal audits are completed in line with OHSAS 18001 / 45001 and process requirements and suitable audits are undertaken.
- Holds a Health & Safety Diploma or equivalent
- IOSH membership - GradIOSH / CMIOSH or Membership of a relevant professional body
- Willing to undergo SC security clearance
- Full clean driving licence
- OHSAS 18001 / 45001 Lead Auditor
- Good understanding of Environmental issues and Regulations
- Excellent working knowledge of CDM and principal contractor arrangements
- Experience of carrying out compliance auditing at all levels
- CHAS / Safe Contractor / Achilles / RISQS Experience essential
- Good networking and presentation skills
To work for a forward thinking company who offer a great benefits and package including: 25 days' holidays (plus bank holidays) rising up to 30 days, contribution pension scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Additional benefits are available via the flexible benefits scheme.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age