Business Analyst Manufacturing EnvironmentMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Business AnalystThis role is to analyse and report business...
Transaction Reporting Business Analyst (MiFID II SME)
3 Months initial contract
Our Tier 1 Banking client is offering an great opportunity for an experienced Transaction Reporting Business Analyst with an expert knowledge of MiFID II to join their London based team for a 3 month initial contract.
The candidate must have Investment Banking experience as well as the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Extensive MiFID II experience (expert/SME knowledge is a must) as well as BAU experience
- Solid experience in transaction reporting (EMIR/EMIR II and MiFID II)
- Univista Qualification would be highly desirable
- Cross product exposure including FX, equities and Interest Rates
- UAT exposure.
- Data analysis skills/Strong excel skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong ability to understand complex regulatory reporting requirements
- Proactive self-starting individual
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age